Interested in becoming a parent trustee?
The Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust is actively seeking new members to join our Board of Trustees.
We are always interested in candidates of all ages and backgrounds with experience of any of the following:
- A broad understanding of the primary curriculum and quality improvement
- Human resources, including staff development, legal issues in employment law and equal opportunities
- Financial or audit expertise
- Project management or other senior management or business experience
- Governance or management of building/development projects
- Local community knowledge and involvement
Applications are sought from suitable candidates irrespective of gender, race or ethnicity, disability, age or religion.
Trustees will be required to make a public declaration of interests when appointed and if it is anticipated that any significant conflict of interest could occur on appointment, this could impact an application/nomination.
If a candidate’s application/nomination is successful an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will have to be obtained.
For more information about becoming a Trustee please contact Roger Wynne (Chair of Trustees)
Contac number: 0800 206 2244